FS: V6 etc.

Sorry to use a global forum for local purposes but, . . .

I have some ALFA bits that I no longer need.

2.5 Ltr V6 - Came out of my '84 GTV 6 about a year ago. Has
approx. 100k miles, compression was around 150psi in all 6 last time I
checked. Doesn't leak oil or water but I think the valve guides need
replacing - would smoke on acceleration after idling at a long traffic
light, used a qt. of oil every 700 miles or so.  Timing belt & water
pump approx. 10k miles old.  Includes most everything required for
operation - ECU, wiring harness, spark box, AFM/airbox, alternator,
. . . Can you say V6 conversion?

I'd like to see someone get some good/interesting use of this thing so
I'll let it go for what I consider a song.  It was running really well
when I pulled it for replacement with a 3 ltr., started every time,
smooth and strongalthrough the rev range.

$200.00

And I'll throw in a GTV 6 Transaxle.  The TA needs synchros but is
complete with a good (75 style) clutch and all.

The catch is you need to come get these goodies.  I'm in San Diego,
Calif. and have no way ship/move these big pieces.

-Ray
'84 GTV 6
San Diego