Re: Alfa vs. Corvette

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 09:28:37 -0500
> From: David Martin <max120ft@domain.elided>
> Subject: Alfa vs. Corvette
>
> Where is this Alfa vs. Corvette mpeg located that Mr. Wong is talking
> about in his "Nitrous Spica" reply.
>
> D.R. Martin
> 1979 Alfetta Sprint Veloce
> 2003 F250 Powerstroke Superduty (Banks Power)

and the reply came ...

> http://www.gavlecars.nu/upload%20ftp/Rob/Alfa_vs_Corvette.mpeg

I'm having trouble seeing this mpeg and even the site
(http://www.gavlecars.nu/). I get a notice that the site isn't viewable in a
language I don't understand ("Sidan kunde inte visas" and, being the arrogant
American, I haven't yet tried to translate it). I tried the site with the
latest versions of both IExplorer and Netscape - no difference.

I direct connect to the internet via my cable modem, so AOL isn't a factor
here ... I'm stumped.

I'm *really* curious to see this competition, but can't get through. Any
suggestions besides "Get over it."?

Thanks.

Tom
Seattle