Nitrous Oxide Spica?

I don't know anything about Nitrous Oxide injection but after looking at the
Alfa vs. Corvette mpeg several times and reading the turbo thread, I was
wondering if anyone ever tried nitrous  with their Spica fuel injection.

I am not contemplating doing this but would the idle air ports on the
throttle body be a good place for the injectors? A Google search on "Spica
fuel injection nitrous" doesn't really associate the two.

Leslie Wong
1979 Alfetta Sprint Veloce
Pacific Grove, CA