GTV6 Turn indicators

I have no working turn signals, nor hazards in my 85 GTV6. Bulbs are good, I
pulled the steering wheel and checked the switch, it's fine. I took the
flasher out and checked it, looks alright, but I don't know how to check
with a multimeter. Does the one flasher control both the hazards and the
turn indicators? I have a flasher on its way to see if that fixes it, just
wondering what the next step should be if that is not the problem.

Thanks
Graham
85 GTV6