Re: GTV6 FAILED SMOG TEST

These can be picked up at most "generic" auto parts places, like Pep
Boys or AutoZone.  Any Bosch three or four-wire sensor will work, as
they're all the same size, and all work exactly the same way.  An NGK
sensor will probably also work just fine.  The "non-Bosch" sensor sold
by IAP is probably an NGK part, and comes with no connector at all.

Oh, and you should crimp all connections to the sensor connector, not
solder them.  Simple butt-splice connectors to join the old connector
to the new sensor works just fine.

I have no idea why IAP, et al, continue to offer these sensors for
over $200.  I suppose they have to pay for that glossy catalog somehow...

james montebello