RE: wwhich is faster a minalo verde..or a gtv does anyone know?

> wwhich is faster a minalo verde..or a gtv does anyone know?

In a straight line, and for top speed, the Verde.

On a road course, I think the Verde is faster.  More power and a more
modern suspension more than offset the weight penalty.

I believe a GTV can be made to go as fast or faster.

A better comparison might be a Verde and a GTV6.  In that case, the
Verde is still faster for top speed and acceleration, however on a track
it would seem to be a toss up (although I've always been able to turn
marginally faster times in my Verde).

Fwiw,

bs

p.s.  For pure top speed, I think pretty much any 164 will top a Verde,
and for acceleration I think there are a few 164's that are also faster
than a Verde.