re: 2003 Calendars

> So, Tess, should they go back to photos of scantily clad females with little
> or no automotive content to the pictures?

Ha! I thought my comments were already along the lines of the little
kid in the old nursery story by Hans Christian Anderson ...( who blurted
out an observation the Emperor was not, in fact, wearing any clothes at
all.)

Well then, as long as there's a dramatic, sweeping three-quarter shot of
an automobile in the background, I guess I'm personally not so very picky
about the hood ornament ....

Gentlemen, to each his (or her) calendar.

Tess