62 Spider interior part search...

Hello all:

I need some advice on where to search for an interior part for a 1962
Spider.

If a Spider did not have a radio, there was a plate that covered the
hole in the dash
where the radio would have been.  I have heard them called deletes, face
plates, blanks...

I found an image of it on a site that is much better than my above
description.

The image can be viewed here:
http://users.skynet.be/alfaromeo/pics/alfagiuliettaVG5.jpg

All proper respect to the site owner for the image.

Any help greatly appreciated, and thanks much in advance.

Ken