carb support rods and flywheels

TJ Noto asks "Does anyone know if there are different lengths of carb support
rods for early stock carb'd engines (for instance, a 66 GTV) vs later
euro-model 2L engines with carbs?"

I haven't measured any, but the parts books show six different carb support
rods- one for the 2000 only, one 1750 only, one all 1600s except the Giulia
Super, one Giulia Super only, one 1300 GT Junior and 1300 Spider Junior only,
one for the GT Junior 1.3, Spider Junior 1.3, 1300 Giulia Super and Giulia
Super 1.3 only. I would assume that some different lengths are involved, but
don't know.

Also, John Basel writes "I just pulled the engine out of my 67 GT Junior
(1300).  I was expecting to find a heavy flywheel like the one used on 101/105
1600's.

"I found that it has the small flywheel, about the same size as one from a
Giulietta.   It does not seem to be the exactly the same as a Giulietta
flywheel, since it only has the PMS mark, but no AF and AM markings for
timing.

"Is there a small flywheel that was stock for 105 1300 Juniors?"

Again, the parts book shows one flywheel for early 1300 GT Juniors (up to
1230001) and early 1300 Spider Juniors (up to 1671001), a second for early
Giulia Supers (up to 880001) and a third used on all other 1300, 1600, and
1750 engines. (2000 gets its own.) The break in the serial number sequence
came late in 1968 (up to 1230954), probably for 1969 MY cars.

Cheers

John H.