3-port SPICA fuel pump question

       The third port was a short circuit on the fuel return line.  It sent
hot fuel back forward to the Spica pump.  Plug it off and allow the fuel to
return to the gas tank.
       This was a common "hot rod" modification in Alfa Owner from years ago
- probably from Joe Benson.  I am sure any increase in power was
insignificant, but every little bit adds up.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City