Re: Independent Suspension

Of course, with anti-roll bars being nearly ubiquitous, one could say
there's no such thing as independent suspension front or rear on any
car anymore.  And while we're splitting hairs, all suspension systems
(even those without anti-roll bars) impart *some* of the wheel movement
at one corner to the coachwork, which has some necessary influence on
all of the other corners.

potayto, potahto...

james montebello
two dedion cars
one car with rubber suspension all round
one with A-arms all round
one with semi-trailing arms
one with solid axles at both ends