Bonneville...

So nice to be thought of... But to be honest, on that program, I was but a minor cog in the system. I was able to mooch information off of Jim Steck and Mike Besic which went a LONG way for my cheap as dirt turbo job.

There are a bunch of digesters who contributed- besides the above, Darren Besic did the very areodynamic body, Craig Bilat was a driver (who actually got the record). Then there is the support team from CAROC- it was a GREAT team.

And, again, to be honest, it would not have been nearly successful without that team!!!

Eric Storhok

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm