1991 164S f/s

Not my car, just passing along the info for a friend.  If you would like
to see some pics please contact me offline.

Thanks,

Zach

Redmond, WA

1991 Alfa 164 S with 158,117 miles. Daily driver for my sister since
'94. Has blown headgasket (milkshake on inside of oil filler cap) and
would also need top end rebuild as I am sure the valve guides are toast.
Consumes and leaks oil in the truest Alfa tradition.

The paint is original red and is beginning to fade in some areas. The
front end had a minor tap and she never bothered to fix it so the hood
doesn't close all the way... the rest of the body is very straight.
Front spoiler hanging down on the right and is also missing the right
fog light. Tan leather seats and interior is actually presentable... no
tears or seams splitting. Stepper motor in heater on the fritz. Small
crack in lower right hand side of windshield.

New battery and tires within the last year. Has Momo wheels with lots of
curb rash. Panasonic stereo/CD with remote and removeable faceplate.

Clear WA title with no salvage or insurance claim history.

Asking $1500. Would listen to other cash offers <or> motorcycle/pickup
truck trades up, down or sideways.

Kie Robertson

206-369-4879

kiesan@domain.elided