Re: Alternatives to Hagerty

I use LelandWest to insure my Spider and GTV-6.  I have agreed value
policies on them, so no matter what the KBB says, I get paid what I insure
them for.  A couple of caveats: each driving member of the family MUST have
a daily driver that is less that 10 model years old, and THOU SHALT NOT
DRIVE THY PLEASURE CAR TO WORK!

In general, my experiences with LelandWest have been good so far.

Howard K. Warren, Sherwood, AR
1995 BMW 318ti, "WhiteHawk", 74k miles
1985 Alfa Spider, "CODA", 140k miles
1985 Alfa GTV-6, "Falconi-II", 101k miles
1988 Alfa Milano, "Pandora", 113k miles