Engine mont replaced - Thanks

I want to thanks everyone who gave me advice regarding my engine mounts
replacement

(Russ Neely, James Montebello, Bruce Giller, Tom Sahines, Don Daegrigg)

Thanks Bruce for the high quality mounts at great price...

With your help, I feel less alone in my Quebec northern country...

Now, there is about 2 inches of space between the engine and the cross member,
whereas, before, there was about only 0.5 inch.