long time

Hello all fellow digesters,

It's been a while, and I've been trying to keep up with digests, but I've
been running around crazy recently. Anyhow, I've got a question for y'all. I
have a hood and trunk lid for my old 70 GT Jr, that I really would like to
sell. They are in decent shape, primed on the outsides....I have them up on
alfaclassifieds.com...but I am thinking of putting them on Ebay. Only
problem is that I have no idea how I would ship them. Anyone else ever
shipped items like these? How did you do it? How much did it cost?

Thanks! Happy new year!

Ted

97 Pathfinder
78 Alfetta Sedan
85 Mercedes 300SD (borrowed) aka "The Tank"