Help with Spider oil leak -- too weird for me!

Howdy

I am trying to figure out where my '85 Spider is leaking from, so I used
fluorescent dye with UV light to detect the leak.  I poured the dye in the
engine oil-fill hole.  Then, I found two areas that showed the dye: The first
at the rear-most part of the upper oil pan (around the bolts that attach it to
the lower part of the block), and the second at one of the bolts that holds
the transmission together, at the rear most part of the tranny.  I can
understand the first one, as it could be the seal between the pan and the
block, or the main engine seal.  The second one troubles me though.  There are
no streaks from the engine to the tranny to indicate that oil leaks and then
slides all the way to the transmission.  Not only is the lower-most bolt at
the end of the tranny soaked (it is about an inch away from the tranny's drain
plug -- which shows no signs of leak), but so is the lower part of the nearby
brace that holds the exhaust in place. How can the dye make it to the
transmission?  What gives???

If anyone needs clarification, I managed to take a couple of photos, so I can
e-mail them to whoever can help...

Please help!!!

Thanks,

Spiros