Car books for sale (one Alfa book)

I'm cleaning out my bookcase and have these books for sale if anyone's
interested:

* Motorbooks Libreria dell'Autombile Alfa Romeo Pocket History.  Small,
relatively thin 4 1/2" x 7" in book covering Alfa history generally and
selected models.  Nice little primer with lots of pictures, a few in
color.  From 1981 or so. $5

* Bob Bondurant on High Performance Driving by Bob Bondurant and John
Blakemore, published by Motorbooks, 140-page softbound 1987 edition.
Good intro textbook on track driving, with many illustrating BW photos
taken at Sears Point in the early 1980s. $5

* Book of Racing Car Track Tests, by Willie Green, edited by Mark
Hughes.  Published by Classic and Sportscar magazine from England. 190
pages hardbound, with dust jacket (one small rip), from 1989.  Willie
Green, a renowned vintage racer in England from the 70s-90s, puts a ton
of race cars through their paces, starting with a 1924 Bugatti and ending
with the 1978 Ferrari 312T3 F-1 car.  Interesting read and lots of photos
of Green flat-tracking around the corners.   Only Alfa covered is 1934
P3.  $15

All prices include shipping in US, not elsewhere.  Prefer to sell to US
buyers.

Andrew Watry