RE: New Alfa 156 (or is it a 147) Sprint by Bertone

I agree with you, even that I could go down to the dealer when it comes
out and buy one, I don't think I would. Something is definitely wrong
with that car. I guess they want it to resemble something like the old
Sprints with the modern flavour to it. It doesn't really do anything for
me, not like the 147 or 156 does.

Henrik