Brake light on '94 164Q

I was away for a week and my 164 sat in some pretty cold weather. When I
got back, I found that the brake light on the dash was lit.

I noticed a taillight was out - I replaced the bulb, but the brake light
is still on. If the burnt out bulb was the culprit, would the light have
reset itself? Do I need to do anything to reset it?

No other lights are on - just the one labeled "BRAKE". Braking seems
fine. I doubt that all of a sudden I need new brake pads...

Thanks

-Glenn

'94 164Q (for sale)

'93 Spider Veloce