YAHOO! calendars are finally here!

Hi Alfisti,

After the very slow plane from Milan and 2 postponed shipments, the Alfa
Romeo 2003 calendars are finally here in Tampa. I have been punching credit
cards and making invoices all evening, and hope to get them on the way in
the next couple days. Out of fairness, I didn't punch credit cards until
the calendars had landed.

I can't wait to see the pictures this year!!
Thanks!

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA