GTV6 water tank

I just replaced one within two weeks of same problem developing, but out of what I thought was an over-abundance of caution so long as I kept the water level up. Boy do I feel lucky. The good new is, I got mine from Ralli-Round in Seattle, owner Keith Magnuson, and he charged me less than $15.00 for the thing. Their number is (206) 323-8000. The guy has got a veritable warehouse of parted-out parts, usu. for reasonable prices.
Eric V. --