Zak asked: crack in GTV6 water tank

Well, the good news is that you know you have the leak, and where; when our
tank leaked, the hole was obscured, and the car began to overheat (really
not good!!!).

The not so good news is that although they are available, and critical for
your cooling system to operate, this latest run of production seams to have
poor adhesive holding it together. When I bought my last example, I was
advised to put a bead of glue around the seam to improve its chances of
functioning; it still leaked eventually, and I took it as a pattern to be
duplicated in aluminum. The result turned out quite nicely, and is secure.
However its production cost definitely didn't fit the normal cheap Alfa
owner expense profile...

Jim Barrett
Huntington Beach, CA  USA