RE: GTV headliner replacement

Also, if I'm not mistaken there might be some trim along the sides that
will have to be removed as well. To get this trim off, will require a
fair amount of disassembly of other stuff as I recall.

I did a headliner on a Giulia Sprint GT quite some time ago, and I
believe that it will be fairly similar on a later GTV.

As for doing it yourself, it is a bit of PITA, but if you take your time
you will probably do a better (or at least as good) job as the trim
shop. Personally when it comes to all the intricacies of disassembling
and re-assembling these cars there are not many places/people that I
trust.

If you do attempt it yourself, make sure that you have someone else
available to assist as it will require four hands at times. Also, have a
decent supply of either clothes pins or (better yet) a couple boxes of
butterfly style paper clips in various sizes. Use these to hold the
material around the edges while the glue sets up.

It will probably take you a full day (and then some) to do the headliner
not counting the time for all the disassembly and reassembly.

Jeff - Crew Chief Dovetail Racing ITB Alfa #42