Alfa parts

I don't know the sales figure for Alfas in the US through the years,but I'm sure in the 60's & 70's the sales figures were very low.Beginning in 69,the US spec cars became significantly different from their Euro counterparts.The companies that provide us with the parts to keep our old cars on the road are all small businesses.I for one deeply appreciate the efforts of IAP,Centerline,Vick,Alfa Parts,AR Ricambi,ReOriginals,Caribou and all of the other vendors that help me keep my 6 Alfas on the road.The US market has always been an afterthought for Alfa.We are fortunate that most of the parts we need are a phone call away.Keep in mind that there were 500,00 MGBs made and a large chunk of that total were sold in the US.Anybody who drives an Alfa in the US is driving a rare car.
While on the subject of parts,I am parting out a late-85 GTV6.The windshield,airflow meter,tailight lenses and calipers are spoken for.Anyone needing GTV6 bits please contact me off-Digest.