164LS Questions

I'm looking at a '94 164 LS with 150,000 miles. As far as I can tell every thing checks out to be very nice. The two things I notice are, the center console is loose and it sounds like it needs a water pump. It is an automatic that is very tight, no hint of slipping. The ventilation system works perfectly. Can anyone give me more that I can look for, I don't know the 164's very well. Also it looks to have a new exhaust system and new tires. They want $3500 for it. How does this sound for a price.

Thanks
Steve Wirtz
'87 Milano
'84 Spider Veloce