US-registered 155 T Spark on Ebay

Anybody take a look at the 1996 155 Twin Spark on Ebay? The description says
it has 37,000 miles and a US title (their words, not mine). After what Ive
read about importing recent cars that were never US-certified, I didnt
think this could happen. I have seen plenty of non-US-spec older Alfas like
Montreals and Z Jrs., and the very occasional ex-diplomat or temporary
foreign workers car, like the Nuvolo Blue 156 that lurks in San Francisco,
but not a 155. Who is buying it, and when can I come over and drive it?

Rich Lasner
1992 164S
ARA
AROC