MOMO wheel stuff...

I've used the 350mm MOMO steering wheels on a Spider.  Definitely DO NOT go any
smaller!

The steering effort is higher (might be too much for a petite woman) when
parking but the 350mm size feels great as soon as the car is out of 1st gear.
If you are tall or have long legs, it gives you much more room between your
right knee and the shifter.

I like the MOMO Monte Carlo for its simplicity and interchangeability.  Brand
new ones are as little as $109 at GPR.  Very common to see used ones on eBay.
There is a guy in Ohio who sells the NOS/NLA wood spoke Monte Carlo for $130-
$140.  Had one on my '86 Spider and it looked great!

There are some really nice era and Alfa-appropriate MOMO, Dino, Personal, etc.
steering wheels on eBay for less than $100.  Conservative-looking 3 and 4 spoke
leather or wood wheels work great, are easy to re-sell, and look good in just
about any car.

Get the right hub and you can swap used ones as often as you like until you
find what works best.

Jeff