Re:Transporter plates & Salad Bar

In New York,only registered dealers can have transporter
plates.If you do not know a friend in the car dealer
business,your only alternatives are towing it or call your
insurance company to see if you can transfer your plates for the
day.

No Biba,I was not persuaded to be female,I was born that
way.Salad bars are quite useless when working on a car,a well
trained assistant to hand feed you and a neighbor who brings
over the wine are much better.

Anne O