Alfetta heater fan same as 115?

Not too many of us like to have someone shoot down one of our
'pronouncements' as incorrect.

While I've never heard (and wish no one would do so) someone start out
with something like, John (or include your name), you idiot! You don't
know your...

I strongly doubt if John H. ever likes to be proved incorrect, but, god,
I admire his sincere belief that an accurate exchange of (Alfa)
information should be left for those that follow.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

(Unnh, so what kind of lubricant are you using on the new knee John?).
(I'm visualizing a grease fitting sticking out the side).