Re: Alfetta heater fan same as 115?

I really hate to disagree with the esteemed Mr. Hertzman who gives us so
much specific and accurate information but in this case I have to.

John is correct in that the fans are completely different if you compare a
115 heater fan with that from an air conditioned Alfetta (which probably
most were) but I recently helped a friend put the heater box together for
his non-ac 75 Alfetta GT and the fan looks very similar to the 115.

We should have compared the fan motors but it didn't occur to us at the
time. I do have pictures though and one is attached. It will of course be
filtered out for the digest so let me know directly if you are interested.

Cordially :-)

Thomas Moll

Seattle, WA