More Info On Twin Spark Engines

The engines come from 1990's model 75's.  They are stock and come with
Bosch injection, wiring, ECU's, and headers.  They are 2.0 liter in
displacement.  Mileage unknown.  Many folks take these engines for
racing applications due to their strong bottom end, and superb head
design or so I've read and heard.  They also slip right into Spiders and
GTV's like mine so I've read.  The seller said these engines were fine,
not requiring a rebuild, but I have not gotten into them so I can't
provide a guarantee, but I imagine they are fine.  You could e-mail the
writer of the Alfa Centro article to see how satisfied they were with
their purchase.  We used the same provider.  The author of the Alfa
Centro article is: Kelly McCrystle - patpend2000@domain.elided  Here's the
shortcut to that article plus another nice shortcut:

http://www.alfacentro.com/features/twinspark/index.html
http://spartacus.forbrf.lth.se/~mattias/Alfa.htm

Since I'm not a mechanic and I've just this last year purchased my first
Alfa, a '73 GTV, I won't be able to answer any questions of a technical
nature.  I wish I could.  I just wanted something to fiddle with and
bought these things on impulse thinking they'd make a cool future
project.  Hope this info helps.  Oh, I live in the Norfolk, Virginia
Beach area.

Dale A. Thomas