Twin Spark Engines For Sale

Last year, I purchased two 1990's twin spark engines from a source in
Italy (the same supplier for the project in the Alfa Centro article).  I
was planning to use these for a future project, but I may need the cash
instead.  I've decided to send the wife back to college full time for
the next few years so the project is scrapped.  If anyone is interested
and would like to make me a serious offer for one or both, just shoot me
a line.  Both engines are identical and complete with Bosch injection
and ECU plus headers.  Please do not e-mail unless you are very serious.
The engines are located in Virginia.  Thanks.

Dale A. Thomas