Oh my god and salad bars

In #153 Tess expressed her opinion I used the wrong type of bar in my oh
so slightly sexist remark:
"Geez, Beebs! Some of us are so slammed with work during the winter we
can
barely even lurk on the digest. I say forget about the salad bar. How
about a rack with selections of good Malbec, Rioja, and Viognier... (or,

nodding to Jon) a few good 12-year single malts. SIGH. But that's OT."

Tess
in - GASP! sunny -- Bellevue, WA U.S.A.

*********

Dear Tess, okay, I'll admit there is something very special about single
malt whiskies, but don't you think all the fussy stuff one's supposed to
know before being allowed to even open a decent bottle of wine
is...well...rather girly?

Oh yeah, I've heard tell a few guys actually drink the stuff, but sort
of makes you wonder doesn't it?

Now, unless this post gets me booted, I figure I'll appoint myself
leader of the pack when Richard retires from hosting this esteemed (wine
drinkers and all) group.

Except, I'm putting in a micro brewery.

Aha! A manly man sort of drink!

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

(Okay, when no one's looking, I've been enjoying my quickly disappearing
case of Hart Wines Joe brought me when he picked up his Alfa Romeo
Spider).