parts needed- Berlina

If anyone is parting out a berlina please let me know,
I need one part from the floor pan.

On the drivers side of the car, there are small metal
brackets welded to the floor that support the seat.
On my car one was missing.  I need the bracket located
at the front left corner when looking toward the front
of the car.

Or if anyone knows if a spider or GTV part will fit I
can use one of those as well.

Kelly M.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com