RE: Biba's '60 Alfa Spider Veloce pages

Biba,

I am ALWAYS compelled to do so.......especially when the owner did the
work themselves, which is very rare these days.  Among the most
incredible stories I've ever seen/heard was that of a special
competition built Abarth Coupe that I saw at the Concorso Italiano last
year at the Quail Lodge.  The car had been stored in a building that
caught on fire and the floor above it had collaped on to the top of the
car.  The body looked like a crushed aluminum can, and yet it was
rebuilt to one of the most stunning levels of finish I've ever seen.  I
used nearly a whole Memory Stick making pictures of it.  There are a few
images of it in my image bank on the Cowpoke Racing website if you're
interested.  If you want more, let me know, I'll be happy to share.

Regards,
TJ
Preparing an analog photo album history of both BMW and Alfa
restorations for future shows.

TJ Noto		AFM #134  	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
http://www.cowpokeracing.com
95 Ducati 916 Strada
96 Ducati Monster 900 (Chela's)
61 Ducati Falcone 80
70 Norton Commando Fastback
73 BMW 3.0 CS ("deviated from museum reliquary standard"-Perez)
97 BMW Z3 (Chela's)
77 Mercedes 280C (Mimosa)
67 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
00 Ford F150 Supercab