Re: importing

Might be worth the effort at that. Look into it a bit more first, though. Contact a gray market importer and talk to them. They could better tell you REAL WORLD information than could some government worthy who's only interest is to get you off the phone so he/she can go back to whatever it was he/she was doing.:-)

George Graves
'86 GTV-6