Re: importing

What about Americans who spend an extended period of time living abroad? Can they bring cars back with them (I happen to have 3 friends studying abroad this year, for periods of 10+ months at a time--two in Italy in and one in Holland)? If not, you should make some Alfa club contacts in Europe and see if they know anyone moving to the USA in the near future--I'm sure someone could be convinced to buy you a car for a small (relative to the price of a new car) fee.

-Joe