I hope this answers your questions.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6

On Saturday, Jan 4, 2003, at 17:44 US/Pacific, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 13:15:30 -0500
From: "Ryan Kundrat" <ryankundrat@domain.elided>
Subject: importing

So I'm sure this has been beaten to death, but can anyone point me in the
direction of some information regarding importing non-us spec cars (ie a
156 sport wagon...) I saw that white 155 in New Jersey listed on eBay a
few weeks back. How did that get here? How is it legal? Thank you. -Ryan '92
164S 74k