From: "Maurice Marvi" <maurice@domain.elided>
To: <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 10:31 AM
Subject: Godfather Milano

> I asked the seller about the salvage title, and got the following response
>
> ___________________________________
> nope not a salvage title...the rear bumper was it a few years back and the
bumper was replaced and re painted profesionally....the bumper wasnt
fixed..it was actually replaced with a new alfa bumper...i dont know why its
coming up as a salvage title.on carfax...all i can see is .that if your
interested. in the car but are ..hesitant on placing a bid...just come and
test drive the car..a few times around the block..to help you make a
decision on wether you should place a bid or not .the car is mechanically
perfect..will need nothing...however there are a few blemishes on the paint
3 small blemishes all together...and the ac line was cut..so you might want
to reattach that if you live in a warm climate..