Vintage alfas on Highway 1 in California?

We're in California this week, today around midday we passed several very nice
vintage Alfas (et al - also a Lancia and some non-Italian cars) which were
heading north on Highway 1 near Bodega Bay.  Not driving in a pack, intermixed
with the other traffic on the road, but obviously coming from/heading to some
common event.

Can anyone tell me what that event was?  Is this what Robin Boyar called the
"Northern CA Anti Football Run" in an earlier post?

Some of the cars looked very nice indeed.  When I saw the first one - a
striking blue sedan - it took me enough by surprise that I almost drove my
horrible rental Nissan off the road.

- David R. (ross@domain.elided)