Lightweight Wheels for GTV6/Milano FOR SALE

I have a set of lightweight 16x7" SSR Integrals for sale. They are very
strong and light, only 15lbs! The wheels have been redrilled to fit the
Alfa's 5x98mm bolt pattern and custom aluminum hubcentric spacers made to
fit the GTV6/Milano hub. The wheels are in very good conditions with very
few minor scratches, no curb rash at all. I am selling the set with the
spacers and with or without tires.

You can see pictures and more information on my website:
http://members.cox.net/raceproject/ssr.htm

Email me at alfaracer75@domain.elided or call (858)254-8340.

Thanks and Happy Newyear,

-Chip Mutza