Re: US AROC 2003 convention

Evenin', Dana!

The confirmed "official" dates for the AROC 2003 convention have not been provided to
me yet, but it's July 4th week again. I suppose it's a safe bet that some folks will be
arriving on Wednesday, July 2nd and staying through to Sunday the 6th or or early on
Monday the 7th.

According to the December newsletter of the host Chapter the Concours will be on the
5th, not the usual Sunday event, but you know how things can change unexpectedly. I
expect to have the complete details in a few weeks. Perhaps event organizer Marc Mosko
will provide more details to the Digest (and me) shortly.

Hope this helps,
Bernie
AROC-USA web guy