Shipping GTV/Spider Center Exhaust

To All:

I just shipped a full center exhaust system (CISAM) via UPS. It was one
piece. Why am I tell you all this? I'm telling you this because the fool
at the first UPS store I went to wouldn't ship it for me. They said it
did meet their specs. I pointed out that right behind the counter I
could see boxes longer then mine. Anyway, I took it to another place.
They shipped it for me no problem.

Moral of the story: Don't let some UPS lackey with a bad attitude tell
you that you cannot ship a center exhaust...cuz you can! Hah.

In other news: My Milano now seriously dives to the left when braking.
I'm assuming that it's most likely the brake pads and hopefully not a
warped rotor. Any ideas on this?

Have a slappy New Year!

Damian

Damian Magista