bell housing bolts and nuts

Here's a quick trivia question.. what are the nuts that fit the studs that fit the bell housing?

Got my block back, it came with a bell housing.. am looking to mount it on my Harbor Freight engine stand... I can fit the bolts from the stand thru the bell housing tranny side, but what are those bolts and nuts to attach the block to the bell housing? Size and pitch??

Since I'm building up my basket case motor, and not the original, I don't have the mounting hardware to attach the two.. What they are, as well as where to get them would be appriciated.

Thanks..

Jon