re: GTV6 brakes

Well, I'm no loner in panic mode, since the caliper leak seemed to go away when I tightened the locknut on the leaking adjuster, although I haven't gotten back under the car since I've driven it. I'm about to head out to the garage though since I didn't get them adjusted quite the way I like them.

As for actually replacing the discs, the wrench recommended by Michael of APE did the trick with a minimum of grunting and swearing. (Many thanks to PB Blaster, as usual.) I just hope I was able to get the bolts torqued down adequately upon reassembly (I used some medium-strength threadlocker to make sure they don't go anywhere).

-Joe Elliott