HELP--caliper leaking!!

So the rear discs came off of the GTV6 incredibly easily. But when I backed the pad off on the outboard side of the right caliper, a drop of brake fluid oozed out. After I got the pads out and the disc off I adjusted that piston back in, thinking that perhaps I had backed it off too far. But now it's just dripping consistently! What's the deal here?? These calipers are 3 years old and have 25,000mi on them. I knew they were failure prone but I at least expected the one on the left (exhaust) side of the car to fail first! Could I have backed that piston off too far? Could I have over extended the piston when I accidently tried to set the handbrake after having backed the pads off? Can I still drive the car? Are there rebuild kits available, or do I have to spend $110 or whatever it is on another new caliper???

Thanks...
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6