White 164LS Milpitas, CA (Jess Liao??)

I spotted a white '95 164LS at the Great Maul [sic] in Milpitas California
today, exactly like mine. It's the first time in the 7 years I've walked-up to
the wrong car while looking for mine! Very strange feeling.

Jess Liao, is that yours?! (in case he's not reading this, if someone has his
e-mail address, please send it to me)

Also, I saw a very nice bright yellow 1970's spider earlier this week. Exiting
from Southbound 280 to Northbound Wolfe at around 9AM. Slightly lowered,
aftermarket wheels of some sort. VERY NICE!

Ciao (and Happy Holly Daze to all)
Karl Doll (white 1995 168LS)