1960 750 Series Cylinder head removal advice needed

Hello folks.
I'm an owner of a 1960 changeover car.

It was sold to a GI in Germany in 1960 and thorough various channels has
come to me in Scotland.

Although a 101 body car - it is of the changeover period so has a 750 series
engine and tunnel gearbox.

I have a problem!

I cannot get the cylinder head off!!

I have been told these were bonded - does that sound right?
If anyone can give me a clue how to get this head off - I'd really
appreciate it.

Moreover - once its off - do i need to re-bond the new gasket.

Final request: anyone got a 750 tunnel gearbox rear oil seal?

Have happy holidays folks - greetings from freezing Scotland!!
TonyC