Alfa sighting in the popular automotive press

Spotted in the January 2003 issue of Car and Driver (talking about
Active Noise Cancellation):

  "We drove a humble Honda Accord V-6 that
   sounded for all the world like a Lexus V-8 or a basso Chrysler 300M or
   a frenetic Alfa Milano, after a little reprogramming of the ANC to
   introduce new frequencies while canceling others."

I guess someone over there is a fan of the Alfa V6.

For those that prefer bytes to trees, online version here:
http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/carnews/0301_upfront_convergence.xml

-Dennis
Sunnyvale, CA
'85 GTV6